• 10 Dhs Purchase = 1 point. (even during sales and promotion)
• 250 points = Dhs 25 Gift Voucher (For every 250 points earned / 2500 Dhs purchase), then customer will get voucher worth 25 Dhs. ASC gift voucher will be automatically printed at the cash counter through the POS machine.
• ASC is free of charge for lifetime.
• This Gift Voucher is cannot be enchased can only be redeemed by purchase on a defined period of time.
• The ASC card is available at Alam Hypermarket and Supermarket, Junaid Alam Supermarket and Al Arab Hypermarket at the cash counter.
• Customer can get card from one outlet but it allows the cardholder to earn points and redeem it in any Alam Hypermarket and Supermarket, Junaid Alam Supermarket and Al Arab Hypermarket
• The point calculation starts from the first purchase when ASC card is scanned at the POS machine. Even if it’s not registered. • Registration can only be completed after the 1st purchase. If card not registered with-in 90 days of the 1st purchase points accumulated during this period will be lost.
• Customer can register for ASC by himself online on www.alamgroup.ae/aclub, www.alarabhypermarket.com/aclub or www.asavingclub.com or in outlets (Alam Hypermarket & Supermarket, Junaid Alam Supermarket and Al Arab Hypermarket), at the loyalty service kiosk, customer service desk or by the outlet promoter.
• Every customer will get extra 20 congratulation bonus point after successful registration.
• Some categories of products are excluded. Excluded product : Tobacco, Telephone Card, (Du, Etisalat), Salik,Tv; & (category : Dairy :0211/Mobile:0911/Phonecard:1011/Beverage:2131)
• This ASC Gift Voucher can be redeemed by the customer’s next purchase at Alam Hypermarket & Supermarket, Junaid Alam Supermarket & Al Arab Hypermarket in UAE within 30 days. Members will accumulate points for redeeming gift vouchers
• The customer can earn extra points on specific products mentioned in the promotion booklet. Additional points can be addressed to members on specific periods for specific promotions. Example, 20 extra points can be earned on specific days (Eid Al Fitr, Eid Al Adha, UAE National Day- 2nd December; Christmas, Customers’ birthdays). Customer’s purchase amount will be identified on the promotion example, minimum purchase of 100 Dhs or more on specific dates to earn extra points.
• Returns and exchanges are possible by showing bill at cash counter at outlet where the customer purchase. Point earned on the purchase of a product/service will be deducted if the product/service returned. Points might also be lost if exchanged for products that fall under excluded product categories.
• Point can be negative if customer’s points balance if at zero.
• “A Saving Club” Feedback Form available at customer service of all Alam Hypermarket & Supermarket, Junaid Alam Supermarket & Al Arab Hypermarket in UAE, where customer writes their details complain and the authorized personnel or the store manager solve it urgent basis with communication with concern.
These terms and conditions related to the membership, earning, redeeming and rules of Alam and Al Arab “A Saving Club” program.
Article 1 – Terms and Conditions Acceptance
The use of the Alam & Al Arab “A Saving Club” signifies the unconditional acceptance of the following terms and conditions that the subscriber acknowledges having read and accepted at the time of Alam & Al Arab “A Saving Club” ’s registration.
Article 2 – Activation, Membership and Registration
The Alam & Al Arab “A Saving Club” is free of charge for life and is immediately available upon request in participating ALAM HYPERMARKET and SUPERMARKET, JUNAID ALAM and AL ARAB HYPERMARKET for any person who is 18 years of age or older. The subscriber will be issued with one physical card that embraces three smaller cards with one barcode which has the same ASC account number. Cards can only be distributed to customers at the cash counter by the cashier. One card is allocated for one household or one independent subscriber, only if subscriber has a different contact number. Customers require addressing their mobile phone numbers to register a card. Without mobile numbers customer will not be able to receive the substantial amount of help from customer service.
To join Alam & Al Arab “A Saving Club”, the subscriber must be registered on the loyalty website www.alamgroup.ae/aclub, www.alarabhypermarket.com/aclub, or www.asavingclub.com online or can receive assistance in the outlet by completing the information of the Alam & Al Arab ASC registration form. Registration can also be completed through the mobile applications. Forms are available at the ASC kiosk or at the customer service desk. Assisted registrations are required to be filled out online by the authorized personal (Data entry operator, customer service representative or loyalty service representative) right away or within 24 to 48 hours. A verification code will be send to the subscriber’s email or contact number, who then can initial access their ASC profile online. The card is activated by the 1st initial purchase within 24 hours. The registration must be done within 90 days following the first use of the card. After this step, the subscriber will be listed as a member at ALAM HYPERMARKET and SUPERMARKET, JUNAID ALAM and AL ARAB HYPERMARKET LLC and will be able to benefit the program’s complete compensations. Member will receive 20 point bonus as a token of appreciation.
Any issues with regards to registrations at the outlet should be addressed to the customer service desk or ASC kiosk at the outlet. In case issue is not resolved the customer should fill out a Feedback form either online or by filling out the complaint form at the outlet with the assistance of the customer service representative or loyalty service representative.
The Alam & Al Arab “A Saving Club” cannot be duplicated and/or used for any purposes other than those provided for in these terms and conditions. The ASC account or card may not be transferred or used by anyone else other than the subscriber and his or her household members, for any reason.
Article 3 – “A Saving Club” account information
Once the 24 hours registration period has passed, the cardholder can access all of his or her ASC account information on receipts, ASC website and ASC mobile application. However, without registration information on previous and new points balance, points earned, and 25 Dhs gift voucher redeemed will be available on each and every receipt. In addition to this, for customer’s attention and interest the program will provide customer an intact communication tool which will allow customers to understand how shopping at ALAM HYPERMARKET and SUPERMARKET, JUNAID ALAM SUPERMARKET AND AL ARAB HYPERMARKET L.L.C is beneficial. The tool will provide customer visibility of information on how much money they save from shopping at these outlets during sales promotions and by point’s redeeming vouchers.
Members can view their personal “A Saving Club” profile at www.asavingclub.com, and also visit the website through web links on www.alamgroup.ae/aclub, and www.alarabhypermarket.com/aclub with regards to information on points earned, 25 Dhs gift voucher redeemed, unredeemed voucher, personal details and savings details. This information will also be included on the ASC mobile application as well. Subscribers should be given a basic networking simulation where communication from business to customer is a practice. From time to time e-mail/messages could be sent from business to customer for social business interactions. Cardholder may modify his personal details anytime via ASC websites or ASC mobile application including changing and resetting password. From time to time customers may be gifted additional points for updating information.
Any issues with regards to viewing this information should be addressed to the customer service desk or ASC kiosk at the outlet. In case issue is not resolved the customer should fill out a complaint form online or fill out the Feedback form at the outlet with the assistance of the customer service representative or loyalty service representative.
Article 4 – Earning Points
The Alam & Al Arab “A Saving Club” allows its cardholder to earn points: 0.1 point for every 1 Dirham spent and when making qualifying purchases at participating ALAM HYPERMARKET and SUPERMARKET, JUNAID ALAM and AL ARAB HYPERMARKET in the United Arab Emirates. Addional points can also be earned during exclusive promotional periods .In order to collect points, the ASC card must be handed to the checkout service before payment. In case customer fails to address the ASC card the customer can also address their contact number or the ASC account number displayed in the profile on the ASC website. It is the sole responsibility of the participating outlet’s cashiers to ask customer if they have an ASC card. Cardholders cannot earn points when purchasing the following items: Tobacco, Telephone Card, (Du, Etisalat), Salik,Tv,usually for category: Dairy: 0211/Mobile: 0911/Phonecard: 1011/Beverage: 2131). Points accumulated are to be viewed on the ASC website and ASC mobile application.
I.T Department will also create ERP system for point’s accumulation which will be available to authorized personnel (Head Cashier or Data Entry Operators) at the outlet.
In case of a cardholder disputes accumulated points; cardholder must claim within seven days and should address the receipt at the outlet or the transaction number online. Any issues with regards to missing points should be addressed to the customer service desk or ASC kiosk at the outlet. In case issue is not resolved the customer should fill out a complaint form online or fill out the complaint form at the outlet with the assistance of the customer service representative or loyalty service representative.
Article 5 – Redeeming Gift Vouchers
On the condition that the “A Saving Club” account is registered, when the cardholder accumulates 250 points, he or she will automatically receive a 25 Dhs gift voucher at the cash counter in outlet. However, if customer is able to accumulate 250 point within ninety days of the first purchase he is eligible for a gift voucher. Gift vouchers are created at the cash counter by the POS machine. This 25 Dhs gift voucher can be used against the cardholder’s next purchase in participating outlets within United Arab Emirates for an amount greater or equal to 25 Dhs within 30 days of the first issuances for the gift voucher. Gift Voucher expiry date will be printed on the gift Voucher. Expiry date may be extended if requested to the Retail Operation department with reasonable justifications. This would be a one-time exception for loyal members with a substantial amount or number of purchases made by the member. The request should be made online by filling the Feedback form. Redeemed, redeemable and recently expired gift voucher can be viewed on the ASC website and ASC mobile application.
The 25 Dhs gift voucher is non refundable and cannot be enchased. Each 25 Dhs gift voucher is linked to the ASC account which the Voucher was received for and can’t be used by another ASC account. The member will also receive points for redeeming gift vouchers.
If voucher is displayed on the website and mobile application. I.T Department will also include reprinting systems which would allow the authorized personnel (Head Cashier or Data Entry Operators) to reprint the gift voucher only if valid.
Any issues with regards to missing gift voucher should be addressed to the customer service desk or ASC kiosk at the outlet. In case issue is not resolved the customer should fill out a complaint form online or fill out the Feedback form at the outlet with the assistance of the customer service representative or loyalty service representative
Article 6 –Item Return / Exchange / Refund
According to goods return policy, refund for cash is not allowed. Customers are only allowed to exchange for items for the returned amount of greater within seven days. In case of an item being refunded, the points earned due to the purchase of the returned item will be deducted from the ASC account. The points will remain the same only if the purchased item did not add any points to the account. In case items returned and exchanged for items under excluded product categories the item’s points will be deducted. Under both these conditions, if the customer’s point accumulation is equal to zero the account will show negative points value.
Any issues with regards to missing point accumulation under goods return policy at the outlet should be first addressed to the customer service desk or ASC kiosk at the outlet. In case issue is not resolved the customer should fill out a Feedback from online or by filling out the Feedback form at the outlet with the assistance of the customer service representative or loyalty service representative.
Article 7 – Customer Feed back Form
• Customer Feed backForm is a customer to business networking simulation, where subscribers will have the opportunity to interact with the business. This form will allow customer to interact in terms of problems with ASC subscriptions and operation, complains about ASC operations and their providers (participating outlets), feedback of customer shopping satisfaction, and customer request proposal.
• These forms are to be completed online or at the customer service desk at the outlet with the assistance of the customer service representative or loyalty service representative, only if issue not resolved at the participating outlet. Retail Operations are required to choose authorized personnel (Supervisor, Customer Service Representative, Head Cashier or Data Entry Operators) to submit written forms online. Retail Operation and Marketing Department will have complete access to these completed forms, but it is the sole responsibility for the Retail Operations Department to Resolve or address these forms. It is also the responsibility for the IT department to address any issues not able to be solved by the Retail Operations Department.
• Complains due to a purchase, returned or exchanged items are to be reported within 7 days of the transaction. Members required to either bringing the receipt at the store or transaction number online. These complaints can include missing points or missing gift cards. Complains with regards to the participating outlets may also be included only if site ID or branch number is provided.
• Customer request form should give members the opportunity to request specific subject matter. Matters regarding expired gift voucher, temporary suspension, lost card replacement or general customer service such as addition of a sections, potential improvements in products or services, or home delivery etc, are examples that customer may request through this form. May include 500 letters comment section including spaces if completed online. Request form is to be formulated by Marketing and Retail Operations Department. Retail Operations are required to reply customer within 48 to 72 hours. They may also address members with points or gift vouchers if request declined.
Article 8– Loss, theft and damage
The cardholder is responsible for any loss, theft or damage of his “A Saving Club” card and must immediately inform the outlet if this occurs. The cardholder needs to request a new “A Saving Club” card at the outlet with a new card number. To link the card to the previous account the card holder needs to fill out a request form online or at the outlet with the assistance of the customer service representative or the loyalty service representative. The point will be transfer on new card if outlet can track previous card number by customer mobile number or account number. The cardholder will be charged for this a value of 50 point from his account. ASC program declines any responsibility if account if not found. If the cardholders balance states zero he account will show a negative balance.
ALAM HYPERMARKET & SUPERMARKET, JUNAID ALAM SUPERMARKET AND AL ARAB HYPERMARKET declines any responsibility during the period between the loss, theft or damage and the declaration of the loss, theft or damage by the cardholder. Any point accrued on the lost, stolen or damaged “A Saving Club” card at the time of the declaration will be transferred to the new loyalty account. If any confusion arise customer can write details at A Saving Club Complain Form.
Article 9 – Cancellation, Temporary Suspension & Removal
• The Alam & Al Arab “A Saving Club” is the property of ALAM HYPERMARKET & SUPERMARKET, JUNAID ALAM SUPERMARKET AND AL ARAB HYPERMARKET L.L.C. The Alam & Al Arab “A Saving Club” can be immediately suspended or terminated by ALAM HYPERMARKET & SUPERMARKET, JUNAID ALAM SUPERMARKET AND AL ARAB HYPERMARKET L.L.C at any time if, in ALAM HYPERMARKET & SUPERMARKET, JUNAID ALAM SUPERMARKET AND AL ARAB HYPERMARKET L.L.C reasonable opinion, that a Card Member:
o Has breached these terms and conditions;
o Has behaved fraudulently;
o Has supplied false or misleading information to ALAM HYPERMARKET & SUPERMARKET, JUNAID ALAM SUPERMARKET AND AL ARAB HYPERMARKET L.L.C; or
o In this case the cardholder will lose all the acquired benefits and any right of use. Cardholder will also be blacklisted at all outlets to receive or make an account.
o If the Alam & Al Arab “A Saving Club” is not used during a continuous period of 12 months, ALAM HYPERMARKET & SUPERMARKET, JUNAID ALAM SUPERMARKET AND AL ARAB HYPERMARKET L.L.C. will remove the “A Saving Club” account and the cardholder will lose all the acquired benefits and will not be able to use his Alam & Al Arab “A Saving Club” anymore.
o If a cardholder wishes to cancel his Alam & Al Arab “A Saving Club” accounts, he could return his cards in outlet with a written notification (request form) stipulating his/her demand, his/her name, last name, and “A Saving Club” account number and signature.
• It’s the sole responsibility for IT department to trance fraudulent activities and cancel or remove inactive accounts (accounts with not transaction for 12 months). IT department has the only authority to cancel account requesting cancellation with the compliance of the Retail Operation Department.
Article 10 – Responsibility
ALAM HYPERMARKET & SUPERMARKET, JUNAID ALAM SUPERMARKET AND AL ARAB HYPERMARKET is exempted from any responsibility for any direct or indirect consequences linked to any malfunction; nevertheless it will do the best to keep all the cardholder’s acquired benefits.
ALAM HYPERMARKET & SUPERMARKET, JUNAID ALAM SUPERMARKET AND AL ARAB HYPERMARKET is exempted from any responsibility for any direct or indirect consequences linked to any fraudulent use or non-accordance use with these terms and conditions.
Any employee held responsible for sharing data or leaking customer information to outsiders’ example competition, other businesses such as supplies or even common public individuals without the consent of top management are subjected to a penalty of up to 80,000 Dhs.
Article 11 – Terms and conditions modification or cancelation
ALAM HYPERMARKET & SUPERMARKET, JUNAID ALAM SUPERMARKET AND AL ARAB HYPERMARKET reserves the right to modify or cancel some or all of these terms and conditions.
Article 12 - General
These terms and any disputes or claims arising out of, or in connection with, its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by and construed in accordance with the law of the United Arab Emirates.